Solar Water Heating SystemDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
This is a terribly inefficient (and therefore environmentally harmful) way to make hot water, but the good news is you can save hundreds of gallons of oil per year by switching to a solar powered water heater, and powering it with solar.
1. Imported SUS304-2B food-level stainless steel,thickness:0.31~0.5mm
2. Outer tank: High quality coated steel,thickness:0.31~0.5mm
3. Insulation: 50~55mm polyurethane foam
4. Vacuum tube: CU/SS-AL/N red tube
5. Frame: Coated steel/Aluminum alloy,thickness:1.2~2mm
6. Reflector: Stainless steel/Aluminum alloy as option
7. Available accessories: Feeding tank,solar controller,electric heater, Mag rod
1. Cheap and reliable solution, Simple structure, Easy installation
2. High efficiency
3. Withstands water pressure no more than 0.1MPa
4. Operated without any power supplying
5. Electric heater can be used as back up in rainy days
How unpressurized solar water heater works
1. Unpressurized solar water heater of all glass evacuated tube collector integrated with storage tank, are ideal for use in houses and other applications where cheap, reliable hot water supply is required. They are simple, economic and practical.
2. As the specific gravities of hot water and cold water are different, cold water goes downward and hot water goes upward.
3. When cold water in evacuated tubes is heated, it becomes lighter and goes to the water tank, while cold water in the tank goes down to the evacuated tubes
4. Through this circulation, the cold water in the water tank will be gradually heated.
Aluminium Saddle Toolbox
Small Trampoline for Kids
LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly for Iphone XS
LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly for Iphone XS MAX
Extra Clear Glass LED Light Cover
Sterile Sample Bottles for Water Testing